Why you need Dryer Vent Cleaning?
Clothes Dryer Lint Is a Fire HAZARD
The U.S. Fire Administration reports that every year more than 22,900 home fires are started by clothes dryers, and the leading cause of these fires is a buildup of lint.
Don’t gamble with your home, make a safe bet with us – the local technicians at Dryer vent cleaning in Las Vegas.
Each load of laundry that passes through your washing machine and makes its way to your clothes dryer contains lint—mostly small particles of cloth and fiber that are loosened from clothing by the action of agitating water.
If you think that the removable lint filter in your dryer catches all this, think again. Plenty of lint makes it past the filter and gets trapped in crevices deep inside the lint filter trap and all along the dryer vent hose or duct as it makes its way to the outside vent opening. When the collections build up, they restrict airflow and lead to overheating, which can ignite the lint itself.
- Clothes take longer to dry or don’t dry fully
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle
- Outside of dryer gets very hot
- Laundry room becomes more humid than usual
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room
- Outside exhaust vent flapper does not open very much
1 (702) 745-6999
Don’t gamble with your home, make a safe bet with the local technicians at Vent Cleaning Vegas
Work Description Performed for Each Dryer
- We will start with a pre-inspection of the dryer
duct looking for damages, proper connection, and
conditions of the duct check air velocity outside
with the dryer running prior to cleaning process.
- Insertion of a 4” – 6” brush into the duct releasing
all lint and debris from dryer unit all the way to the
dryer duct exit (side or roof of the building).
- High air pressure and Positive/Negative pressure
will be used to Pressurize the entire run of the duct
to thoroughly clean and clear the duct.
- A 2 stage HEPA filter vacuum will be used to
remove and disposal lint and debris at all time of
the cleaning process.
- Inspect and clean flexible transition duct.
- Clean back of dryer and dryer exhaust duct.
- Conduct final air velocity check and make sure
dryer is working correctly.